Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cat Lover

I am xxxxxx. I own 1 kitty her name is Artemis. I like fossils, gold, rock-climbing, videogames, television, lizards and snakes. My family that lives with me is me and my mom. my dad lives in Kelowna. I was born in 1999.

I use to hate music. I loved Mr. White’s class even though I couldn’t buy Smurfs and I loved the pool. I have no brothers or sisters. I love cats and hate those tests for new class library books. I remember the time the shelf fell off the wall Mr. white always put me on fixing his marking-stool. I was the janitor in class jobs for the first month. I like dragons.

I like to play red hot chili peppers. I also liked the connections room. I acted mostly as a distraction while my team went and tried to get the chili peppers. Gym was tiring out. really tiring out ….really really really tiring out ok so stop asking I am tired of writing this word again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again!

Say how’s your H.Q.?

Oh that’s not important
Well I am done guess who I am.

No comments: