Monday, November 30, 2009

Sushi

Mystery Life by xxxDDxx

This is my mystery life! I am 10 years old, I am a girl, I like sushi! My eyes are hazely/green and my favorite subject is art! Family is very close I have 1 brother and 1 mom I don’t have a dad, I have a papa & nanny that live close!
My interests are things like doodling, designing dresses and activities like skating and soccer! I have lots of friends! Friends like: Trinity, Kybran, Bradley, Tess, Lucas, Chelsea and Jenah! Trinity Bradley and Kybran live in Quesnel, they are fun and I known them since I was 1! Tess is a close Friend, we do everything together stuff like, go to kamloops , bible camp, we even got evacuated together! Lucas is usually with brand and tate! Chelsea has been my best friend since we were like 3! Jenah is a great friend to have I know I can always trust her!I have more friends but I’m sure there is no space on this page!
In my spare time I read, text or usually play on the computer! I have 1 pet cat! she is very fluffy and fat! That is my mystery life!

No comments: