Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gold Bridge Kid

Mystery Me

My name is xxxxxxx I am 9 years old. I skipped grade 4 so I am a year younger. I have brown eyes and dark blonde hair. There is some pink and purple in my hair. I have a mom, dad, brother named Brandon, 2 grandmas, 2 grandpas and an Uncle Dean that live kind of close but kind of far. I like to figure skate. I can do a spirals and spins and lots of other stuff. I like to play on the computer. I love to do math the most. But I love all of the subjects in school. I don’t have best friends so I hang out with everybody. I come from a small town called Gold Bridge. There is only a population of 43 in Gold Bridge. My mom is a Teachers Assistant at Cayoosh. My dad is the manager of Bridge River Valley Mechanical Contracting. He has 2 dump trucks, 1 excavator and 1 backhoe. My name is xxxxxxx I am 9 years old.

HYPERLINK "http://www.flickr.com/photos/grade5/3991422485/" \o "IMG_4126 by Cayoosh Kidz" INCLUDEPICTURE "http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2643/3991422485_6c18a87ae1_m.jpg" \* MERGEFORMATINET Can you find me in this picture?

1 comment:

Jessy said...

Gold bridge sounds small.
Does it have a Gold Bridge or is it just called Gold Bridge?