Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Electronic Habits

All About Me



I am an interesting person. My friends are Jillian, Ashley, Tess, Jenah and Jessica.We like to do a lot of things like biking, figure skating, soccer, grounders and illuminate. I have lots of family like my brother Brennen my brother Josh, my Mom and Dad, my grandma, grandpa and my cousin joel,laineydanial and from my moms side I have riley,gavin,blair.My aunts and uncles are aunt Karen uncle terry aunt Stacy uncle terry,oh and my oma and opa.pets,all my wonderful pets. I have three cats named keira, pippa and uncle doodle, and I have one dog named Tundra. I have been to many different schools like the 100 mille church is where I went to pre-school. When we moved I went to Lillooet church and also went to pre-school there and then off to kindergarten I went. And finally graduated kindergarten and started grade 1,2,3,4 and now I am in 5.i have some hobbies and sports in my life like skating, swimming, reading, laptop, soccer and game called grounders. Now I have some electronic habits like face book my ds and that is pretty much it about me. I am an interesting person. HYPERLINK "http://www.flickr.com/photos/grade5/3914235112/" \o "IMG_3957 by Cayoosh Kidz" INCLUDEPICTURE "http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2511/3914235112_1b7538070f_m.jpg" \* MERGEFORMATINET

No comments: