Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Plans


The Summer



What I am going to do on the summer. I am going to get my pool filled and I am also going to go to save my money and give it to my mom, because we spent $3,100 on things for the pool. The liner weighed 250 lbs we had to get that out of the van. It was weighing down the back of the van so we were dragging it out. I might go to the united stated with my nana. She is so nice she loves all my friends she was offering all my friends food from down town. I might also get some stuff from the United States for my new hamster
By holly
The summer

This summer I am going to many places. 1st I am going to bush camp. Then I am going to visit my dad. Then I am going to Kamloops to stay the night in a luxurious hotel. It is called the maverick. I like the Maverick. It has everything. That is why I like it. My mom and I have to share a bed most of the time. This is the seventh time I have been there or stayed there. It is life sometimes I wish I owned it. I am the worst impulse buyer. I love buying things most of the time if I don’t have enough I don’t ask my mom to buy it or any thing. I just get it next time. I don’t nag. I love the summer. Then I am going to lot. It is a Christen camp. I like that camp. I am going lots of places this summer.

Melissa

In math we did a probability test in math from unit 11. Then at nine fifty we did social studies. At ten thirty we had recess.

Georgetta
Photo by Tyler

No comments: