Friday, June 22, 2007

Dance


Today



After We Came In Side At Nine O’clock And Then We Did Some Math Games I Was Partners With Marshall. We Played The Math Games Until 10:50. And After We Did Math We Watched A Movie. And Then After The Movie We Are Going To Have Our Recess. After Recess. And Then We’re Going To Do Something I Don’t Know What Where Doing Though And Then We Have Lunch It’s A&W And Then After Lunch. We Have A Dance Ashley’s Sister Krissy She Is Like Our Music Person She Brined Some Music I Don’t Know What Kind Thought I Think She Has Akon Or Some thing Like That. The Dance Is Until 3:00 After School Its Going To Be A Awesome Dance. The Movie We Watched Is Very Interesting It’s About All These Things These Rocks Have All These Little Designs And Are About Sciences. After Our Dance Is Home Time And Then In 7 Days There Will Be No School! I Cant Until Next Week Because My Best friend Sheldon Might Come To Lillooet. And Then Children Will Be Able To Stay Up Until Might Night Or So Well If There Parents Let Them My Parents Will Let Me My Mom Lets Me Stay Up Until 5:00 In The Morning Well If Im Not Loud. Cause My Big Screen Is So Noisy. Also Today We Made These Little Puzzles You Had To Draw A Dream You Want When You’re Older And Then We Put It On A Little Yellow Paper And Then We Put The Little Puzzle Pieces Then We Cutted It Out Then There You Go You Have A Puzzle. Couple Of Days Ago Our Spider Named Rosie She Shredded Her Bones.

No comments: